Wellington Hospitals Foundation recently presented Wellington Children’s Hospital Neonatal Unit with its second state-of-the-art Transport System. Costing $212,000 the system which is more than just an incubator and can be best described as a “Mobile Neonatal Intensive Care Unit” has been funded by Foundation Charity Partner The Infinity Foundation. Wellington’s Neonatal Transport Team provide transfer… Read more »
Tag: Transport System
- National Volunteer Week – Celebrating Mac The Travelling Knitter
- All Blacks visit Wellington Children’s Hospital!
- Hundreds of pyjamas distributed to sick Wellington children to keep them warm this winter – and more are needed!
- Pyjama Appeal Launched to Keep Sick Kids Warm this Winter
- New mums receive special quilts on Mother’s Day!