Superhero styled playing jerseys, a one-of-a-kind silver bravery medal, and a big dose of courage will be the driving forces behind the Wellington Lions annual Wellington Children’s Hospital Charity Game against Otago on Sunday. Each one of the Lions 23 unique playing jersey’s will be auctioned on TradeMe after the squad’s top of the table… Read more »
Tag: village goldsmith
- National Volunteer Week – Celebrating Mac The Travelling Knitter
- All Blacks visit Wellington Children’s Hospital!
- Hundreds of pyjamas distributed to sick Wellington children to keep them warm this winter – and more are needed!
- Pyjama Appeal Launched to Keep Sick Kids Warm this Winter
- New mums receive special quilts on Mother’s Day!