Become a Charity Partner and support your hospitals
Wellington Hospitals Foundation gratefully acknowledges the invaluable financial assistance it receives from its charity partners. Their investment enables the Foundation to connect the community with the many thousands of patients, families and medical staff in our region’s hospitals to make a real difference.
Our partners work with us to make a difference in the health care of our region’s patients.
Partnerships, not sponsorships. Our strategy is to nurture sustainable and truly collaborative partnerships with corporates, businesses, Trusts and in some cases, individuals that align to the values of the Foundation.
Together we build mutually beneficial partnerships that create a win / win for sick patients. We want to collaborate with you to develop a bespoke partnership package that ticks all the boxes – fulfilling your corporate social responsibility objectives, targeting key markets and delivering a valuable return on investment.
Here are just a few reasons why Wellington Hospitals Foundation is a worthwhile investment:
- Define what you stand for, and encourage meaningful connections to your brand through a positive association with Wellington Regional Children’s Hospital – caring for our region’s children since 1912.
- Meaningful engagement with both Foundation and Hospital staff, with full accountability of your investment and support.
- Brand exposure and recognition, such as in the new Wellington Regional Children’s Hospital and through the Foundations publications, events, social media and marketing channels.
- Build client and employee relationships, boost staff morale through charitable involvement, providing world class healthcare and facilities to those in need.
- Learning experiences for your staff, with possible opportunities for staff to volunteer in some capacity at Foundation fundraising events.
- Receive invitations to Foundation run events and more.
Join us on this journey – get in touch today. For further information on partnership opportunities, please contact:
Shona Brunton, Grants & Major Partnerships Manager
p: 04 806 2793 c: 027 2942798 e: firstname.lastname@example.org