How YOU can support Wellington Regional Children’s Hospital this Christmas…
As the saying goes, ‘Christmas is a time for giving’. With Wellington Regional Children’s Hospital caring for almost 40,000 children each year, please consider doing something this Christmas to give back to those who need our hospital’s care the most.
During this year, thanks to the community’s support, we have been able to: complete the purchase of three Neonatal Transport Incubators, provide over 7000 pairs of pyjamas for sick children over winter, create child friendly areas in the eye, dental and radiology departments, and much, much more! Thank you to everyone who helped make this valuable work possible.
With Christmas fast approaching (eek!), we ask that you please take a moment to think about giving back this Christmas to Wellington Children’s Hospital; there are so many ways you can help…
- Support our Annual Wellington Children’s Hospital Christmas Appeal, and give a gift to help fund essential medical equipment and resources for our young patients. Donate here!
- Sponsor a Christmas tree at Wellington Hospital. This is a fantastic option for businesses, community groups and families. Your named tree will be displayed in the atrium of Wellington Hospital to the thousands of visitors who come through each day. Click here for more information!
- Show your support by saying hi to Hospi and our team at some of our upcoming Christmas events. Hospi will be at ‘A Very Welly Xmas’ (read more about Hospi’s Clinic at this event here), as well as the Petone, Johnsonville, Kilbirnie, Tawa, Upper Hutt and Stokes Valley Christmas parades. He hopes to see you there!
- Get a photo with Santa and Hospi in their grotto at Wellington Hospital. Santa will be in the atrium of Wellington Hospital from 12-1pm every weekday between 10th – 21st December. Meet Santa and Hospi and get a printed photo with them for a donation.
- Donate brand new and unwrapped toys for children in hospital over Christmas. Please contact us for this year’s ‘Wish List’.
From all Wellington Children’s Hospital’s doctors, nurses and hospital staff, thank you for your commitment to helping provide the very best care possible for our region’s youngest sick patients. Oh, and Hospi wishes you a very safe and happy holidays too!