Website Terms and Conditions
The use of this website is provided by Wellington Hospital Foundation (the Foundation) subject to the following terms and conditions.
- By using this website you accept these terms and conditions as at the date you first use the website.
- The Foundation reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time by posting the changes online. By continuing to use this website after the changes are posted you accept the changed terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand Courts.
- This site is supported by many donors, fundraisers, volunteers, patients and families of Capital & Coast District Health Board who have provided their consent to posting of their images and stories. These consents are solely for the use by the Foundation. No information or images may be reproduced or copied without the Foundations written approval.
- By posting or submitting content on this website, you grant the Foundation a non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual licence to use any material you submit to us.
Reasonable endeavours have been made to ensure the accuracy of the website constant. However, no warranty is given to that effect nor is any liability accepted by the Foundation for any loss or damage arising from using this site.
The Foundation Website provides links to external sites to facilitate sharing information and transacting donations and purchases. In doing so, the Foundation does not necessarily endorse the information or product that is in the external website.
- To enable us to operate our website efficiently.
- To measure website traffic and usage patterns.
- We may combine this information with other information that we hold about you, such as personal information you have provided us.